Vacation, Professional/Educational Leave, Exam Leave: See PARO policy.
- Time off is to be requested formally by e-mailing the Program Assistant
- Requests are to be submitted at least four weeks in advance of requested time off. Requests received with less than four weeks' notice will require approval of the Program Director.
- Call the front desk of the hospital you are working at so the receptionist can post it on the board which will notify the other front desk staff of your absence.
- Tell the receptionist who to notify (radiologists, perhaps technologists, etc.), or you can notify those people yourself.
- You must notify the Program Assistant, via email or voice mail, as early as possible for record-keeping purposes.