• Residents are responsible for getting the FORM 1 filled out.
• The forms are by the door in the resident’s room in an Orange folder.
• The Cardiac Fellow is the contact for the Radiology Resident to clear the
• The Cardiac Fellow is also responsible for organizing the device
adjustments and nursing availability for the scan.
• The Radiology Resident can page the Cardiac Fellow through
• Forms 1 and 3 must be signed off by the Cardiac Fellow.
• Scanning to take place on the nights or weekends require FORM 1 and
FORM 3 to be filled out and signed off before the technologist is called.